Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Very Late Valentines!!

Keir and I made sugar cookies for our friends.  Yes we only have 4 friends, and yes one of them is my cousin but still a friend!  We are not good at making new friends it looks like cause for being here a year we should have more.  Dang it!
I was willing to make this sweet boy whatever heart shaped breakfast he wanted.  He comes in eating a sugar cookie.  Valentines it is, but no go on the sugar cookie for breakfast.  He choose a peanut butter sandwich that he wouldn't even let me make into a heart shape.
John's sad :( breakfast that I tried to make.
What John's sad :( breakfast was suppose to look like.  Not even close!  I can't believe I just reveled the horrible job I did.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

i think that you did a fabulous job! you are so talented!