Friday, May 29, 2009

1/2 Marathon

So I know Emmy just posted these pics on her blog and I know this was 2 years ago almost, but when I saw these I thought This is what I am going to look like again and I need your help and support getting there! Emmy and I did a 1/2 Marathon. It was a blast and I miss running with her. We will again someday. Right Em? 
Look at the little guy. 
At the time I didn't think I looked this in shape. It's quite the motivation.
Hopefully I'll have some boobs next time around!

2 comments:

Mr. Awesome And His Lotus Blossom said...

Heck ya, were going to do this again! Maybe next time we can do a full marathon!

Jessica said...

You look awesome!!! ( not like you ever have looked bad!) I am with you on the boob's thing. But i think nursing a 2nd child will not be a charm for me. A plastic surgeon sure will though:)