Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So big yet so little

She is getting so big. She has been scooting since she was 5 months, started sitting at 6 months and now she's been getting up on her knees rocking. She even took a few crawls (however you would word it) the other day. On saterday when John went to get her out of her crib She was standing :( I know I am suppose to be excited but I don't want her to get big/older. With your first one, well with me anyway, it was when is he going to do this and when is he going to do that, but now I know better cause I know the damage that can be done with this and that! She is so little though at her last Dr appt a couple of weeks ago she weighed only 12 lbs 7 oz. I got a little teary eyed. I worry that she's not gaining enough weight but she's happy and healthy so all is well with this Little Miss Sunshine!

No comments: