Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photoshop

On January 20 I started a photoshop class. I learned so much but I will probably have to take the class again since my memory is so poor!
In photoshop I got to hang out with these two Tubular girls + one more who wasn't there that day :(
I made this fabulous scrapbook page. Great Job!
(please note I do not know anyone in these pictures they were the teachers.)
I took the rubber ducky and shrunk him down and put him on the lake! AWESOME!
I took this oh so cute baby and turned the picture black and white and colored the flower and her eyes!
(please note that I did this at home with the wonderful help of the Miss Loverly Mauri. Do to the short term memory loss she was there to help.)
FANTASTIC I know!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I ♥ photoshop. :) Don't you just love it?!?!? I use it for everything...from pictures, to scrapbooking, to marketing at work to blog backgrounds...etc, etc, etc.. Oh, it's FABULOUS!!!