Sunday, September 5, 2010

KEiR'S KOOKiES

We made Keir some tags and we went to the grandparents houses and Keir sold his cookies! (He wanted to go door to door, but we told him sundays aren't a good selling day, so lets practice with the family). He made $14. After that I thought maybe I'll start selling cookies. Grandparents can never say no to someone as cute as Keir. They were awfully generous. I hope Keir continues to have this much ambition. I love it and think it's totally Awesome!! Way to go buddy. You make me so proud!!

P.S. The bar code says, "ya thats good." John is so cleaver!

4 comments:

Anya said...

Girl,that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
When we are back you will have to drop by my house. I will so buy it!
What a fun mamma you are!

Kraneia said...

Whatever happened to setting up a lemonaide stand?? ;)

Seriously though, they look yummy, Good luck...

Keir Skout Kookies? Ha ha ha ha ha.

Scratch

Anonymous said...

Moncler "Quincy" Black Hooded Women Jacket jacket nowadays were available in different styles and designs appropriate on the particular events you wanted to attend and could enhance your appearance and personality.

Anonymous said...

It looks so yummy..... Hope I can taste it.

Seattle Homes