Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEIR!!
Can you believe it?  2 years old.

Big Boy Keir!!
He was so excited for this cake.  Which by the way John made.  He has got some mad skills.  I was a little jeleaous because I like to do the cakes but because of my gimp hand I couldn't.
I wish this picture was focused more on his face.  Look at that excitement!
You almost got it blow just a little harder!
He didn't eat any of the cake.  Just the M&M's out of the dounut tires.
Keir and Nana.  Say "CHEESE."
Daddy helping with presents.
 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

He is such a little cutie! I can't believe our little boys are only 1 day apart! Crazy! I am sorry about your hand by the way. Hope you are feeling better.

Maggi said...

Oh my gosh kirby, I didn't know about your hand - that's awful. I'm glad you're okay though. Good thing we did the pics before the accident - haha. Love ya,
mag