Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2 of Sunny Day Fun!

WARNING: This post contains graphic images of Big Momma in a bikini.  Feel free to look at own risk!!
Keir getting his swim on.  He has come a long way.  Last year he would never get in the water unless you were holding him even with a life preserver on. Now he's a little fish. His growing up! Seth he really looked like you when you were little to me today.  (Click on the pic to make it bigger and tell me if you agree.)  
John catching up on his ray's.
Big Momma has arrived everybody. Big, White and Delicious. I had to get a tan on the belly before the big day. (I figured a far away pic was better then a close up!) I am at a 3 folks don't you worry if you were.  She'll eventually come. I might even be having a contraction in this picture. I don't know though.

No comments: