Thursday, July 23, 2009

Electric Gum

Keir is just pulling out the funny ones today! (this is for memory purposes when I post stuff that Keir does or says pretty much everything is for my sake since I don't keep a journal.) Keir LOVES gum. He is always getting in my bag or wanting gum balls out of the gum ball machines. Where ever it might be he finds it and wants it! So he was digging in my bag for some and so I got him a piece. He chews it for a second, then comes running out of the room where John is and says..."dad said this kind of gum will electrocute me so I needs the other kind." he spits it out and gets new gum from my room. Where oh where did he come from? right now he is shouting "I've got Christmas, I've got Christmas...."

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a hoot! He's darling!

We're good. I'm working for the University of Idaho as an extension agent...I like the work I do, but I SO want to be home right now! Ryan is working on his Masters, and will hopefully be done next summer. bwaahh!

How are you?! Your posts are hilarious! Hope your summer is going great. :)

Deanna said...

Tanner is 3 1/2 (4 on December 13th) and Taylor is 1 1/2 (2 on December 4th). Craziness!

Are you guys still in Utah?

RandomThoughts said...

Hey I love your song collection...also you have very nice cute little kids :)